[image 00273] CFP: VISIGRAPP 2014

Norio Tagawa tagawa @ sd.tmu.ac.jp
2013年 9月 13日 (金) 10:42:07 JST

image-ml, gcad-ml の皆さま
#重ねてお受け取りの際は、何卒ご容赦ください。

首都大の田川と申します。

Computer Vision (VISAPP), Information Visualization (IVAPP), Computer
Graphics (GRAPP)
のJoint ConferenceであるVISIGRAPP 2014 - http://www.visigrapp.org/の周知依頼がござい
ましたので、お知らせ致します。
投稿締切が、以下のように延長されております。
#GRAPPは、既に締切が過ぎてしまいました。

GRAPP
  Regular Papers
    Paper Submission: September 10, 2013(extended)
    Authors Notification: October 22, 2013
    Camera Ready and Registration: November 6, 2013

IVAPP, VISAPP
  Regular Papers
    Paper Submission: September 18, 2013(extended)
    Authors Notification: October 22, 2013
    Camera Ready and Registration: November 6, 2013
  Position Papers
    Paper Submission: October 15, 2013
    Authors Notification: November 11, 2013
    Camera Ready and Registration: November 25, 2013

締切まであまり時間がございませんが、奮ってご投稿ください。
#詳細は以下、及びWebページをご覧ください。

==========================
Dear Norio Tagawa,

We are happy to inform you that the 9th International Joint Conference on
Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications
(VISIGRAPP 2014 - http://www.visigrapp.org/) is now technically co-sponsored
by IEEE Computer Society and also secured EUROGRAPHICS in cooperation
status.

Furthermore, this year we will be having the 'NVIDIA Best Paper Award' that
will go to the best application-oriented research work presented at
VISIGRAPP 2014 (in any of its sub-conferences, namely VISAPP, IVAPP or
GRAPP) based on the use of GPUs / CUDA / OpenACC or of related platforms,
standards and paradigms, for scientific computing. The winner will receive a
high end NVIDIA Quadro Card, courtesy of NVIDIA.

We would like to highlight the presence of the following keynote lecturers:
- Prof. Stephan Diehl from University of Trier, Germany
- Prof. Miroslaw Z. Bober from University of Surrey, United Kingdom
- Prof. Andreas Holzinger from Medical University Graz, Austria
- Prof. Gudrun Klinker from TU M・chen, Germany

Please check further details at the VISIGRAPP conference website
(http://www.visigrapp.org/).
Should you have any question please don't hesitate contacting me.

Kind regards,
Bruno Encarnacao
VISIGRAPP Secretariat

Av. D. Manuel I, 27A 2.Esq.