-----------------
日時:       12月16日(火曜) 17:30- 18:30
場所:       国立情報学研究所 1208号室(12F)
                      東京都千代田区一ツ橋2-1-2
                     http://www.nii.ac.jp/about/access/
講演者:         Tomas Pajdla (チェコ工科大学)
                        http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=gnR4zf8AAAAJ
タイトル:
     Radial Distortion Calibration by Polynomial Matrix Inequalities Programming

概要:
Polynomial and rational functions are the number one choice when it comes to
modelling of radial distortion of lenses. However, several extrapolation
and numerical issues may arise while using these functions.
We will show that these problems actually happen for the radial
distortion model used in very popular OpenCV calibration and present how
to deal with them by enforcing non-negativity of certain polynomials.
Further, we will show how to model these non-negativities using
polynomial matrix inequalities (PMI) and how to estimate the radial
distortion parameters subject to PMI constraints using semidefinite
programming (SDP).