[image 00717] 学生ボランティアの募集:SIGGRAPH Asia 2014 in Shenzhen

近藤 邦雄 kondo @ stf.teu.ac.jp
2014年 7月 8日 (火) 00:12:41 JST

みなさま

近藤邦雄@東京工科大学です。

私の研究室を卒業したRianti Hidayat (リアンティ ヒダヤト)さんから、次のようにSIGGRAPH Asiaの学生ボランティの募集、応募の依頼がありました。興味のある学生の皆さん、または大学の先生の方々は、ぜひ
Rianti Hidayat (リアンティ ヒダヤト)
kiha.sal.valeth @ gmail.com
へご連絡ください。

---------
Dear Industry Friend of SIGGRAPH Asia,

The Student Volunteer (SV) program is gearing up for SIGGRAPH Asia 2014 in Shenzhen, December 3 ­ 6, 2014!
Since its inception in 1980, the SV program has made it possible for many students worldwide to assist in the continuing success of the SIGGRAPH conference. Our elite SV team consists of about 200 students each year who are specially selected for their desire to serve others, passion for the graphics industry, enthusiasm for learning, and eagerness to network within this unique community. Each of these students serves 16­25 hours of the conference in multiple venues.

The SIGGRAPH Asia conference is not possible without the time, dedication and assistance of our students, and we recognize these SVs as the future of a flourishing graphics industry. Consequently, each year at SIGGRAPH Asia we hold exclusive SV­only sessions with representatives who share their experiences and skills in the graphics industry to motivate students to fulfill their professional desires. It is only through the generosity of our industry friends that we can make these popular events possible each year. For more information about the conference, visit us at: http://sa2014.siggraph.org/en/ and SIGGRAPH Conference which will be held at Vancouver this summer at: http://s2014.siggraph.org/

How You Can Help

We have fantastic opportunities for your company to support our volunteers. You can become involved in these exclusive initiatives by sponsoring an SV luncheon during the conference, or contributing prizes as tangible recognition for the top performers of our 200+ students. Each of these involvement opportunities will enable your
company to have closer interaction with our talented students. If you are interested in any of these wonderful opportunities, I will gladly put you in contact with SIGGRAPH's donation and sponsorship team. With your assistance, I am hoping to show the SIGGRAPH student community the strong support of our industry.Programming and/or donations are wonderful ways to promote your organization to our student community, and we will also recognize your company's support on our donor signs at SIGGRAPH.

Please let me know if your company will be available to assist us this year with programming and/or donations. I eagerly await your response and am excited to discuss further details with you!

For more information on the SV program, visit us at http://sa2014.siggraph.org/en/volunteers/svolunteers.html. If you are interested, SV Program application can be accessed here: http://sis.siggraph.org/cgi­bin/SIS_Asia.py

Thank you again for your support and generosity as we look toward the future of the industry!

Sincerely,

Xiaowei Cheung

SIGGRAPH Asia 2014 Shenzhen SV Program Chair

--
KONDO Kunio 近藤 邦雄
Professor