[image 00942] MCS/AIC2015 Tokyo - Call for Papers

Shoji Tominaga shoji @ faculty.chiba-u.jp
2014年 11月 17日 (月) 19:05:09 JST

Dear Colleagues,

The 16th International Symposium on Multispectral Color Science (MCS 2015) is organized as part of the AIC2015 to be held in Tokyo, May 19-22, 2015.
Please visit  http://aic2015.org/  and  http://aic2015.org/?page_id=104  .

Many aspects of multi- and hyper- spectral image acquisition, analysis, and rendering have been extensively researched recently
due to the technological advances in hardware devices, software systems, and signal processing algorithms.
This symposium is intended to review the current state of the art, and address major challenges and future directions in spectral color science and imaging.

We have postponed the deadline until November 30.
Submissions will be handled through AIC 2015 electronic submission system at   http://aic2015.org/?page_id=66  .

The final versions of the accepted papers will be published in Proceeding of AIC 2015.
Please note that authors of the accepted papers to MCS 2015 will be invited to submit the extended versions of their papers to a special issue
in Journal of Imaging Science & Technology (JIST).

We would like to encourage you and your colleagues to submit papers to the MCS symposium in AIC2015 Tokyo.

Best regards,

Shoji Tominaga
General Chair of MCS 2015
shoji @ faculty.chiba-u.jp