[image 00907] ICDAR2015(チュニジア)のご案内

Seiichi Uchida uchida @ ait.kyushu-u.ac.jp
2014年 10月 22日 (水) 16:49:23 JST

image-MLの皆様
(重複受け取りの際はご容赦ください.)

九州大学の内田です.

文字・文書画像処理関係で世界最大の会議であるICDARが,
来年の夏にチュニジア(!とうとうアフリカ上陸)で開催されます.
つきましては,Call for {papers, competitions, workshops,
tutorials}をお送りいたしますので,ご覧いただければ幸いです.

なお,competitions, workshops, tutorialsについては日程も迫って
きておりますので,ご予定の方はお急ぎご準備いただければ幸いです.

(色々不安要素もあろうかと存じますが,HP曰く,空港からホテル会場
まで無料のシャトルを出すようです.)

IAPR 13th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition 2015
(ICDAR2015)
23 - 26 August 2015, Tunis
http://www.icdar.org/

ICDAR is the premier international forum for researchers and
practitioners in the
document analysis community for identifying, encouraging and exchanging ideas
on the state-of-the-art technology in document analysis,
understanding,  retrieval,
and  performance  evaluation. The term document in the context of ICDAR
encompasses a broad range of documents from historical forms such as palm
leaves and papyrus to traditional documents and modern multimedia documents.
Please refer to our website for a more detailed list of topics.

*** Call for Papers ***
http://2015.icdar.org/authors/call-for-papers/
See our Call for Papers for a much more detailed lists of the topics.
Instructions
can be found on the Call for Papers Web Page.

*** Call for Competitions ***
http://2015.icdar.org/activities/competitions/
The ICDAR 2015 Organizing Committee invites proposals for competitions
to be held within the framework of the Conference in August 2015.
Competitions should aim at evaluating the performance of algorithms
and methods related to areas of document analysis and recognition.

*** Call for Tutorials ***
http://2015.icdar.org/activities/tutorials/
ICDAR 2015 will feature pre-conference tutorials addressing
fundamental and advanced topics in Document Analysis and Recognition.

*** Call for Workshops ***
http://2015.icdar.org/activities/workshops/
Post-conference workshops offer a unique opportunity for in-depth
discussions of specific topics in Document Analysis and Recognition.
The workshops should be moderated by scientists or professionals who
have significant expertise and /or whose recent work has had a
significant impact within their field.

*** Important Dates ***
Work., Tut. & Comp.: Dec. 15, 2014
Paper submission: Jan. 15, 2015
Acceptance: April 15, 2015
Doctoral Consort.: April 15, 2015
Camera-ready due: May 15, 2015
Early registration: May 31, 2015

We have an enthusiastic team working hard on the conference program and events.
Start thinking about your paper submissions!
Our Chairs for the [Tutorials, Workshops, and Competitions] are
expecting your proposals soon - email them to discuss your ideas.

Come to Tunis next summer to help us to define our part of the future
for Document Analysis and Recognition, and to have fun!!

--
Seiichi Uchida
uchida @ ait.kyushu-u.ac.jp