[image 00923] Research Scientists / Post-Docs / Interns at NVIDIA Research

Yoichi Sato ysato @ iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp
2014年 10月 31日 (金) 09:27:09 JST

image-mlの皆様

東京大学の佐藤洋一です。

NVIDIAのDr. Jan Kautzに代わり、research scientists, post-docs, internsの募集
に
ついてご案内させていただきます。

The Mobile Visual Computing research team at NVIDIA
(https://research.nvidia.com) is hiring world-class research scientists
and/or post-docs in computational photography, computer vision, and
computational sensing/HCI (for our Santa Clara, CA or Westford, MA office).
Our team's expertise lies in computational photography and computer vision
techniques relating to mobile devices. This is a unique opportunity to join
a research lab that consistently publishes at the top venues in computer
vision and computer graphics, and that has a track record of transferring
technology into products.

Specific job adverts can be found here:
 * http://tinyurl.com/qx6vbd3 (Job #1750439)
 * http://tinyurl.com/lrfbbra (Job #1750445)
 * http://tinyurl.com/pkvsuc8 (Job #1750444)

We are also starting to look for interns for next year. PhD students working
in computational photography/optics/sensing or computer vision are
encouraged to apply.

佐藤洋一
東京大学生産技術研究所