[image 02083] CFP ICME 2017

Koichi SHINODA shinoda @ cs.titech.ac.jp
2016年 10月 7日 (金) 11:21:00 JST

各位

東工大の篠田です。TITCの古井先生の代理で、来年の7月に香港で開催される
IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo(ICME) 2017
http://www.icme2017.org/
のCFPをお送りします。
奮ってご参加いただければ幸いです。

I would like to draw your attention to the „Call for Papers“ of the
upcoming flagship multimedia ICME 2017 Conference in Hong Kong. The
theme of the 2017 conference will be „The New Media Experience“. An
exposition of multimedia products, animations and industries will be
held in conjunction with the conference. The submission deadline for
regular papers is November 25.

Please also notice the associated

- Call for Special Session Proposals - Deadline November 1:
http://www.icme2017.org/call-for-special-sessions/

- Call for Grand Challenge Proposals - Deadline November 15:
http://www.icme2017.org/call-for-grand-challenge-proposals/

- Call for Panel Session Proposals - Deadline January 15:
http://www.icme2017.org/call-for-panels/

- Call for Workshop Proposals - Deadline November 1:
http://www.icme2017.org/call-for-workshops/

- Call for Tutorials - Deadline January 23:
http://www.icme2017.org/call-for-tutorials/

Visit the conference website http://www.icme2017.org/ for more
information. We look forward to receiving you paper submissions and
seeing you in Hong Kong in July 2017.

--
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörn Ostermann
Institut fuer Informationsverarbeitung