下記の講演会を開催しますので、ふるってご参加ください。
参加登録、参加費などは不要です。

よろしくお願いします。

杉本
日時:   11月28日(月) 16:30 - 17:30  2
場所:   国立情報学研究所  2005 号室(20F)
   (東京都千代田区一ツ橋2-1-2)
    http://www.nii.ac.jp/about/access/

講演者:   Tomas Pajdla (Czech Technical University in Prague)
                https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=gnR4zf8AAAAJ&hl=ja

タイトル:    Degereneracies in Rolling Shutter SfM

アブスト:
We present the problem of degeneracies in Structure from Motion (SfM) with
rolling shutter cameras.  We first show that many common camera configurations,
e.g. cameras with parallel readout directions, become critical and allow for a large
class of ambiguities in multi-view reconstruction.  Then, we provide mathematical
analysis of some multi-view cases and related synthetic experiments and show that
bundle adjustment with rolling shutter cameras, which are close to critical configurations,
may still produce drastically deformed reconstructions.  Finally, we provide practical
recipes how to photograph with rolling shutter cameras to avoid scene deformations
in SfM.