以下の講演会が開催されますのでお知らせします。
USC  Dr. Hao Li氏 講演会(主催:早稲田大学)
2月23日(木)13時〜14時30分
お茶の水女子大学理学部3号館701号室

ご来場の際には以下のPDFファイルで地図等をご確認ください。
http://itolab.is.ocha.ac.jp/~itot/WelcomeToOcha.pdf

Special Lecture by Dr. Hao Li of USC
(http://www.hao-li.com/Hao_Li/Hao_Li_-_about_me.html)
is held at Ochanomizu University at 13:00, on Feb. 23.
This event is sponsored by Waseda University SGU program.

Title: Digital Human Teleportation using Deep Learning

Abstract: The age of immersive technologies will create a growing need for
processing detailed visual representations of ourselves as virtual reality
(VR) is growing into the next generation platform for online communication.
A realistic simulation of our presence in such virtual world is unthinkable
without a compelling and directable 3D digitization of ourselves. With the
wide availability of mobile cameras and the emergence of low-cost VR head
mounted displays (HMD), my research goal is to build a comprehensive and
deployable teleportation framework for realistic 3D face-to-face
communication in cyberspace. By pushing the boundaries in data-driven human
digitization as well as bridging concepts in computer graphics and deep
learning research, I will showcase several highlights of our current
research, from photorealistic avatar creation from a single image, facial
performance-sensing head mounted displays, and full-body dynamic shape
capture. I will also introduce new deep learning tools for processing
clothed 3D human bodies, as well as inferring photorealistic 3D faces from
unconstrained low resolution images.

Takayuki Itoh (伊藤貴之) (itot @ is.ocha.ac.jp)
Dept. of Information Sciences, Ochanomizu University
http://itolab.is.ocha.ac.jp/~itot/