[image 03046] [CFP] ACM Multimedia Workshop: Multimedia Content Analysis in Sports

Hideo Saito saito @ hvrl.ics.keio.ac.jp
2018年 6月 7日 (木) 08:21:59 JST

image-MLの皆様

慶大の斎藤と申します.

2018年10月22日~26日に韓国のソウルで開催されるACM
Multimedia2018のワークショップとして(開催日は22日か26日のいずれか)開催される,

1st ACM Int. Workshop on Multimedia Content Analysis in Sports

http://www.multimedia-computing.de/mmsports/

の論文募集の案内をお送りいたします.

マルチモーダルな情報を利用したスポーツ解析・支援・視聴・体験等に関連した論文を幅広い分野から募集しています.

論文の長さは4~8ページ+参考文献のページ
 (ページ数による違いはなく,著者の判断で適切な長さを決めてください)

投稿締切:2018年7月8日

投稿先
https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ACMMMWORKSHOPS2018/

投稿フォーマット
https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template

採否通知:2018年8月5日
カメラレディ:2018年8月12日

となっています.

皆様からの多数のご投稿をお待ちしております.

斎藤英雄/慶大

About 1st ACM Int. Workshop on Multimedia Content Analysis in Sports

The influence of rapidly developing technologies has changed the way of
how we participate,
watch, understand and research sports. For example, television
broadcasts augment live video
footage with computer vision-based graphics in real time to emphasize
different aspects of a game
or performance and assist focus and understanding of viewers. The
astonishing impact of wearables
within the last years plays a pivotal role in how we pursue and evaluate
our personal training
goals. In a professional setting, coaches and training scientists
directly benefit from the latest technological
research, reshaping the way we think about improving the performance and
technique
of athletes, understand sport injuries or enhance the qualitative and
quantitative analyses of performances.
While research fields like computer vision, sensor technology, machine
learning and
data driven approaches recently made huge advancements and have
massively influenced many
aspects of sports, the joint assessment of multiple modalities for sport
technologies offers appealing
innovations to advance the field. The ambition of this workshop is to
bring together researchers
and practitioners from different disciplines to share ideas and methods
on current multimedia/
multimodal content analysis research in sports. This workshop and the
2018 ACM Multimedia
Conference will be held at the Lotte Hotel in Seoul, Korea from 22-26
October 2018.

For more up to date information consult

http://www.acmmm.org/2018/workshops/

Call for Contributions

We welcome multimodal-based research contributions as well as
best-practice contributions focusing
on the following (and similar, but not limited to) topics:
  Annotation and indexing
  Athlete and object tracking
  Activity recognition, classification and evaluation
  Event detection and indexing
  Performance assessment
  Injury analysis and prevention
  Data driven analysis in sports
  Graphical augmentation and visualization in sports
  Automated training assistance
  Camera pose and motion tracking
  Brave new ideas / extraordinary multimodal solutions

Submissions can be of varying length from 4 to 8 pages, plus additional
pages for the reference
pages. There is no distinction between long and short papers, but the
authors may themselves
decide on the appropriate length of the paper.
Submission Deadline

Workshop Paper Submission: 8 July 2018
Acceptance Notification: 5 Aug 2018
Camera Ready Paper: 12 August 2018