[image 04102] Sharing recent research sources with you, thank you.

Yi Yu yiyu @ nii.ac.jp
2020年 9月 23日 (水) 11:48:46 JST

Dear colleagues,

I would like to share some research sources with you.

1. The updated version of the work "Conditional LSTM-GAN for Melody Generation from Lyrics" with codes, data, and the answers to some questions raised by the readers are summarized at https://github.com/yy1lab/Lyrics-Conditioned-Neural-Melody-Generation and  demonstration at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PHcKhaLxAU .

2. The demonstration of the work “Category-Based Deep CCA for Fine-Grained Venue Discovery
from Multimodal Data” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxf094KJ6u0 (More details on https://arxiv.org/pdf/1805.02997.pdf or https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/... ). Email me to request codes and data.

3. A recent research report for “Conditional Hybrid GAN for Sequence Generation” at https://arxiv.org/pdf/2009.08616.pdf

Best regards,

Yi
http://research.nii.ac.jp/~yiyu/