[image 05006] 【3/20 16時】Tomas Pajdlaによる講演会のご案内

Akihiro Sugimoto sugimoto @ nii.ac.jp
2023年 3月 16日 (木) 13:23:56 JST

各位

下記の講演会をオンラインで開催しますので、奮ってご参加ください。

杉本
------------------
Date& time:
     16h00-17h00, March 20th (Monday)

Venue:
    Zoom
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85130675609?pwd=WUlaV2hzQ0tGRnUzb2ZmRDluZk82QT09
    Meeting ID: 851 3067 5609
    Passcode: 063420

Speaker:  Tomas Pajdla (Czech Techical University in Prague)
               http://people.ciirc.cvut.cz/~pajdla/

Title: Solving Minimal Problems in the Age of Machine Learning

Abstract:
I will discuss several our recent advances in understanding minimal
problems in computer vision using numerical algebraic geometry tools,
i.e., Homotopy continuation and monodromy, as well as machine learning.
I will talk about our classification of minimal problems under full and
partial visibility and about learning startups for solving hard minimal
problems by local methods.