[image 00324] Prof. Hlavac 講演会(11/12)のご案内

Akihiro Sugimoto sugimoto @ nii.ac.jp
2013年 10月 18日 (金) 10:26:20 JST

みなさま

下記の予定で講演会を開催しますので、ふるってご参加ください。
事前登録不要、参加費無料です。

杉本
------------------
日時:  2013年11月12日(火) 16:00-17:00
場所:  国立情報学研究所 12F 1208 & 1210号室
   (東京都千代田区一ツ橋)
            http://www.nii.ac.jp/about/access/
講演者:
   Vaclav Hlavac
    Professor
    Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
   http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/~hlavac

タイトル: Computer Vision in our Recent Robotics Applications
概要:
I will report about computer vision (which uses more and more machine
learning techniques) in our several robotics projects for which I have been
the principal investigator on the Czech Technical University side. Most
projects have more than one partner.  Projects were/are funded either by
European Commission or Czech national funding agencies.
In HUMAVIPS project, we endowed a small humanoid NAO with its restricted
vision capabilities allowing spotting humans by their faces, guessing their
gender and age and performing view based navigation in an art gallery guide
scenario. In NIFTi project, dedicated to search and rescue missions we use a
mobile robot on tracks. We detect potential human victims in the scene, we
provide information vision percepts for simultaneous localization and
mapping, we merge vision and laser measurements into metric and topological
maps. In CloPeMa project, we use vision and 'Kinect' range images for
dual-arm robotic manipulation of garments or other soft materials. In
AUTMODO project aiming at measuring traffic noise, we augment audio
measurement with car detection and classification. The complication comes
from the requirement to capture videos seeing the road from strange angles.

-----