[image 00613] ICME2014 Call for Participation

Seishi Takamura takamura.seishi @ lab.ntt.co.jp
2014年 5月 12日 (月) 10:26:43 JST

image-mlの皆さま
IEEEの4ソサエティが合同し、7月14日~18日に中国 成都市で開催される
マルチメディア関連のフラッグシップ会議ICME2014のRegistration(早期
登録期限: 5月31日)や ホテル予約が始まっております。
http://www.icme2014.org/registration
http://www.icme2014.org/venue-hotels
よろしくお願いいたします。
高村誠之

--
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

2014 International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME2014)
July 14-18, 2014 – Jinjiang Hotel, Chengdu, China

IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME) has been the
(Communications, Computer, Circuits and Systems; and Signal Processing)
since 2000.

ICME 2014 Registration and Hotel Reservation are Now Open! Chengdu is
the Capital of Sichuan Province which is often referred to the Land of
Abundance. Chengdu in Chinese also means the Capital of Success. Chengdu
is not only rich in gourmet food but also rich in gorgeous scenic views,
historical sites and culture heritages.

In ICME 2014, we have prepared a rich and polished technical program
that includes,
·   Prestigious keynote speeches:
o   Prof. Wen Gao, Peking University, China, ACM Fellow, IEEE Fellow and
Member of Chinese Academy of Engineering, “Towards Online Visual Search;”
o   Prof. Maja Pantic, Imperial College London, UK, IEEE Fellow and EiC
of Image and Vision Computing Journal, “Automatic Analysis of Facial
Behaviour;”
o   Dr. Zhengyou Zhang, Microsoft Research, USA, IEEE Fellow and ACM
Fellow, “Multimedia Technologies for Multimodal Interaction and
Immersive Telecommunications.”

·    Outstanding industry forums by industry leaders from Baidu, HP,
Huawei, Intel, Microsoft, Shanda, and Zhigu
o   Big Data and Deep Learning
o   Mobile Multimedia: Challenges and Opportunities

·    Seminal yet free tutorials
o   Hashing Large-scale Data with Applications to Cross-media Analysis
o   Deep Learning in Image and Video Understanding
o   Learning-based Feature Extraction for Social Media Analysis
o   A Tutorial on Nonnegative Matrix Factorisation with Applications to
Audiovisual Content Analysis
o   Social Multimedia: from Data Mining to Location-Aware Systems
o   A Tutorial on Online Learning Methods for Multimedia Big Data Analytics

·    Excellent technical programs with 214 main conference papers

·    Diverse yet dynamic workshops with 157 workshop papers

·    Timely grand challenges
o   MSR-Bing Image Retrieval Challenge, sponsored by Microsoft.
o   Accurate and Fast Mobile Video Annotation Challenge, sponsored by
Huawei.

·    Inspiring Ph.D. Consortium

·    Exciting exhibitions and demos

We will also host an inclusive welcome reception that welcomes everyone
who has registered for the conference or workshops. Moreover, a grand
banquet and award ceremony night with wonderful performance and
delicious food that blends in the unique Sichuan culture element is also
inviting you to enjoy!

Chengdu is also a great vacation place for your entire family during
summer time. You and your beloved family members will also have an
opportunity to hug a real Giant Panda (subject to the Chengdu Research
Base of Giant Panda Breeding rules), and visit some extra-ordinary
natural beauties and ancient sites close-by. We will have an onsite
tourist company to arrange your sightseeing plans.

This exciting event sincerely welcomes everyone in the field to join
with hundreds of experts and researchers from all around the world to
foster conversation and collaboration. We hope you will enjoy the
technical programs as well the nature beauties, culture heritages and
gourmet food in Chengdu. We wish Chengdu and ICME 2014 will become your
new starting point for a higher success in your career and life!

We look forward to seeing you all in Chengdu in July!

ICME 2014 General Co-Chairs
Touradj Ebrahimi, Shipeng Li, Houjun Wang, Jie Yang

ICME 2014 Program Co-Chairs
Xuelong Li, Zicheng Liu, Shao-Yi Chien, Eckehard Steinbach, Dong Xu,
Chengcui Zhang