[image 01235] Industrie 4.0 講演会 6/2 13:30- @大阪府立大学

Koichi Kise kise @ cs.osakafu-u.ac.jp
2015年 5月 25日 (月) 22:26:55 JST

Image-ML, Document-MLの皆様

ドイツDFKIのAndreas Dengel教授の講演会を下記のように開催します.
講演のタイトルは,今注目を集めている「インダストリー4.0」です.
(日本語での解説は例えば,http://monoist.atmarkit.co.jp/mn/articles/1404
/04/news014.html)
事前登録不要ですので,ふるってご参加ください.

黄瀬@大阪府立大学

日時: 6/2 13:30-14:30
場所: 大阪府立大学なかもずキャンパスB4棟西K301
   なかもずキャンパスまで:http://www.osakafu-u.ac.jp/access/
 キャンパス内:http://www.osakafu-u.ac.jp/info/campus/nakamozu.html
  地図下側の目の字が横になった建物がB4棟です.
  中央にある講義棟の左側(西側)3FにW301があります.

講師: Prof. Dr. Andreas Dengel

Title:
Industrie 4.0 – Smart Technologies for a new Generation of
Cyber-Physical Production Systems

Abstract:
„Industrie 4.0“ may be considered as  the “Fourth Industrial
Revolution”. It represents a new level for organizing und controlling
the entire value creation chain over the entire product life cycle. It
is based on the employment of relevant data in real time through the
interconnectedness of all instances, and moreover on the ability of
deriving an optimized value creation process from the available data.
The interconnection of human beings, objects and systems leads to
dynamic, real time optimized and self organized inter-company value
creation systems which are evaluated and optimized using criteria such
as costs, availability and resource efficiency. Industrie 4.0 is
characterized by multiple autonomous systems, M2M communication in
heterogeneous networks. It therefore creates complexity which causes
challenges, such as controlling and monitoring processes and data
(actuality, integrity, and propriety) but also the integration of the
physical environment and ICT.

In my talk I and going to address the evolvement of Industrie 4.0 in
Germany as well as the recent research programs by the German
government. I will further try to give an explanation what is behind
this new emerging field, what are the driving disciplines, and who are
the stakeholders. I will further discuss the key concepts and
technologies as well as the existing challenges. The talk concludes by
introducing the SmartfactoryKL, the first training and simulation center
of a factory of the future in Germany.

--
Koichi Kise, Ph.D., Professor
Dept. of Computer Science and Intelligent Systems,