[image 01645] NICOGRAPH International 2016 Submission Deadline Extended

Masahiro Toyoura mtoyoura @ yamanashi.ac.jp
2016年 2月 1日 (月) 21:57:38 JST

Apologies for cross-posting

Due to the limited number of submissions we have received till now and the requests from several authors and PC members, we decided to extend the submission deadline as follows.

New deadline

Abstract (mandatory): February 3, 2016
full Manuscript: February 15, 2016

Since there are two weeks before the paper submission deadline, please encourage your students and colleagues to consider submission as possible.

	          NICOGRAPH International 2016

			Call for Papers
July 6-8, 2016, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou, China
	http://www.vc.media.yamanashi.ac.jp/nicoint2016/

New deadline
Abstract (mandatory):  February 3, 2016
Paper Submission:     February 15, 2016
Poster Submission:     March 27, 2016

The 15th annual international conference "NICOGRAPH International 2016", Organized by the Society for Art and Science and Hangzhou Dianzi University will take place during July 6-8, 2016 in the beautiful city of Hangzhou, China.
NICOGRAPH has quarter-century history. Its foundation can be traced back to 1985. The time-honored annual conferences have been organized by the Society for Art and Science since 2000, which aim at promoting the research combining science and art in computer graphics and related fields as well as to advance the development of interactive media art. In 2002, the first international conference NICOGRAPH International rose out of the domestic series, and since then NICOGRAPH international conference has been organized annually.

>From this year, all accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings to be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS) (http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/home) and published in the IEEE Xplore and Computer Society digital libraries, for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services. Authors of all accepted full papers will also be invited to submit an extended version to the special issue of Journal of The Society of Art and Science.
NICOGRAPH 2016 will be held in conjunction with International Symposium on Visual Computing, featuring 20 invited talks by the world leading researchers in the field of Computer Vision, Graphics and Visualization.

* Submission *
Submission categories include full paper (up to 8 pages), short paper (up to 4 pages) and poster (1 page). Topics and keywords of the conference include but not limited to:

Computer Graphics
Computer Vision
Image/Video Processing
Visualization
Non-Photorealistic Rendering
Animation
Multimedia
Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
Digital Art
E-Heritage
Video Game
Content Design
Affective Computing

Please visit http://www.vc.media.yamanashi.ac.jp/nicoint2016/Submissions.html for the details on submission.

* Important Dates *

Abstract Submission: February 3, 2016
Paper Submission:  February 15, 2016
Author Notification:  March 20, 2016
Poster Submission:  March 27, 2016
Registration(Authors):  April 5,2016
Camera-ready:  April 10, 2016

* Organization *

Honorary Chairs
Jian Bao (Hangzhou Dianzi University, China)
Jingrong Fang (Hangzhou Dianzi University, China)

Steering Committee Chair
Takayuki Itoh (Ochanomizu University, Japan)

Conference Chairs
Jianjun Li (Hangzhou Dianzi University, China)
Issei Fujishiro (Keio University, Japan)

Steering Committee Coordinator
Shinya Miyazaki (Chuo University, Japan)

Program Chairs
Xiaoyang Mao (University of Yamanashi, Japan)
Xiaogang Jin (Zhejiang University, China)
Gianluca Mura (Politecnico di Milano University, Italy)

Publicity & Financial Co-Chair
Masahiro Toyoura (University of Yamanashi, Japan)

Local Organizing Committee Chairs
Yigang Wang (Hangzhou Dianzi University, China)
Li Li (Hangzhou Dianzi University, China)

Local Organizing Committee
Ye Yao (Hangzhou Dianzi University, China)
Jiayi Xu (Hangzhou Dianzi University, China)
Xiaodong Li (Hangzhou Dianzi University, China)

Contact
nicoint2016-org @ art-science.org