[image 01165] Understanding Geometric Algebra

kanata-k @ okayama-u.ac.jp kanata-k @ okayama-u.ac.jp
2015年 4月 13日 (月) 08:05:57 JST

To those whose first language is not Japanese,

Let me announce that my new book has just been published:

Kenichi Kanatani, ``Understanding Geometric Algebra: Hamilton,
Grasmann, and Clifford for Computer Vision and Graphics'', CRC Press,
Boca Raton, FL, U.S.A., April 2015.
ISBN 9781482259506, 208 pages
http:www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781482259506

This is a faithful English version of my previous book of July 2014
from Morikita Publishing: http://www.morikita.co.jp/books/book/2745

If you can, please send me reviews or comments on this book, which I
will place on my Web page.  Also, please recommend this book to your
colleagues and students who are comfortable with English reading.

With best regards,

Kenichi Kanatani
Professor Emeritus, Okayama University, Japan