杉本
-----------------
日時:       1月14日(水曜) 17:30- 18:30
場所:       国立情報学研究所 1208号室(12F)
                      東京都千代田区一ツ橋2-1-2
                     http://www.nii.ac.jp/about/access/
講演者:         Vaclav Hlavac (チェコ工科大学)
                      http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/~hlavac

タイトル:     Cognitive robotics, a dual-arm manipulation with soft materials use case

概要:
I will report about achievements in a 3 years research project CloPeMa
(Clothes Perception and Manipulation, European Commission funded, finishing
in January 2015, http://www.clopema.eu/  ). The CloPeMa testbed is a two-arm
robot based on industrial manipulators enhanced with various sensory
feedbacks enabling cognitive manipulation tasks. I talk about the
algorithmic background. I will also demonstrate on real-life scenarios the
level of cognitive feedback we were able to achieve in the project. The
prime application interest is in garment unfolding/folding. I will also show
how to tie a knot on a rope or how the robot can mimic a rhythmic gymnast.