Presenter Instruction - Oral and Invited Talks
(Click here for Japanese version)
Allocated times for presentations including moving on to the next speaker are as follows.
- Long presentations [L]: 10 min talk+ 5 min question-and-answer session
- Short presentations [S]: 5 min talk (without question-and-answer session)
- Invited talks: 10 min talk + 5 min question-and-answer session
Preparation for Presentation
- Please prepare and bring your own PC for presentation．
- Projectors at the venue: Panasonic PT-DZ21K2J （Maximum resolution is 1920x1200). (2019/07/16 updated）
- Connection for projectors is HDMI / D-sub. For other terminal, please bring your own conversion connector. (2019/07/11 updated)
- On the day of presentation, during the break (before the spotlight session) or 15 minutes before the end of lunch break, be sure to offer attendance to the chairperson and be sure to test the output of the projector.
- If you want to use a speaker, please contact us in advance.
- In case the PC does not output the video signal correctly, please consider bringing your presentation materials in a USB stick. (We prepare an extra PC whose environment is Windows 10 Home(64bit) + PowerPoint 2019.)
If you have an oral presentation or invited talk, you have an opportunity to present in the interactive session on the same day. Please refer to the following and be careful that it is different from other interactive presentation.
- No spotlight presentation
- No presentation in the "Otachidai Session" (Please check here)
Photography by the audience
If presenters would like to ban taking pictures of your spotlight slides and poster, please explicitly display “No photography” on the slides and poster.